Question About Furnace Limit

I hit a furnace limit but I'm not sure if this limit is a personal limit regardless of space or if there is just a limit of how many furnaces I can have in a certain amount of space. I would appreciate some clarification

Blog Entries
    Hello! the furnace limit is closely tied to the job system. The furnaces that make up that limit are the ones you are able to earn job points from. For example, if you are a baker and you wanted to bake some potatoes, only furnaces within that limit would give you baker experience (or so I believe). So while yes it is a personal limit so to speak, you can still place more furnaces and use them if you would like to.

Last I knew, the personal limit increases based on donor status
    I have been spared :^)

Blog Entries
    I believe they may be talking about the way physical furnaces are connected to jobs, and are therefore "claimed" by you when you use them for your job.

Personal virtual furnaces do increase with donor rank, the highest being 6 /furnace at F rank. However these do not tie to jobs like physical furnaces do. I'm unsure if donor rank has anything to do with the jobs usage of physical furnaces. I'm sorry if I'm not totally understanding what you mean by your comment, Kanari <3

Quote Originally Posted by lyndimlou View Post
    I believe they may be talking about the way physical furnaces are connected to jobs, and are therefore "claimed" by you when you use them for your job.

Personal virtual furnaces do increase with donor rank, the highest being 6 /furnace at F rank. However these do not tie to jobs like physical furnaces do. I'm unsure if donor rank has anything to do with the jobs usage of physical furnaces. I'm sorry if I'm not totally understanding what you mean by your comment, Kanari <3
    I mean that your number of claimed furnaces for your job increases based on player rank. I asked Zombie about this awhile ago and he stated it was intended for the registry limit to be increased base on player rank.
    I have been spared :^)

thanks for the answers everyone. it's good to know i can still have more furnaces. i was a little worried when i saw the notification that i'd reached my furnace limit and that it's for job experience makes a lot of sense.