!!!Snow Golem War 2018!!!

ATTENTION DIAMOND VOX!!! It is your self-appointed Sergeant First Class Captain Commander-in-chief of the RED SQUAD, XashiCakez! I am here to inform you that WAR has been declared on our very own Isle Of Winter, AGAIN!

Back in the good old golden days of 2017, the Red and Green team clashed under the radar for the first time, and the powerful RED SQUAD brought home the voxels... This year, the Green Team is declaring a rematch to reclaim that honor...on the icy battlefield called the Isle of Winter.

On the final day of this year, the war shall begin, but I need your assistance! We need as many Battle Snow Golems as we can gather, and we need YOU...to choose a side...FIGHT for The Isle! We're closing out 2018 with a bang, fellas!!

*REWARDS FOR THE WINNING ARMY ARE TO BE DETERMINED AT A LATER DATE!!*

((I'm taking donations of both Red AND Green Battle Snow Golems, and also taking applications for the Green Team Captain! You can also contact me on Discord, Xashiplier#4747.)

**event cancelled**

I'm going to go ahead and cancel the event as there have been not enough people expressing interest and I may be working that day.