LeAlmightyPanda's Helper Application

Name: LeAlmightyPanda

Time zone: CDT

1)​​ How long have you been on the Gold Vox Populi Minecraft Server? Post your Diamond and Emerald server playtime as well. Use the command /legacy to find out your total playtime.

I have 2 hours and 7 minutes logged on Diamond. I switched to Gold and have 18 days 14 hours logged. Some time on Emerald, but not much.

2) Which staff rank would you be applying for? What would you do with the rank?

I'm applying for Helper. I've always loved helping communities and making sure there is a welcoming environment for all users of all ages, identities and preferences. I'm very serious about whatever positions I'm given and whatever duties come with it.

3) Have you ever held any positions before on any other servers?

I have not. Vox is the only server I play on.

4) What are some special things you have done in the World of Minecraft? in reality?

I'm a town assistant in the town of Foxwood, owned by Jadzialana. I've helped clear out chunks of the town for town use, as well as build a couple of town structures. Currently a Secretary, but am willing to drop that position to become a Helper.

5) Have you ever griefed or been banned from a server?

Neither, and I plan to keep it that way.

6) Are you familiar with using tools like WorldEdit? Prism?

I am not, but I am willing to learn.

7) Do you have any special skills or technical proficiency?

I'm familiar with BBCode. I'm also a digital artist and have a wide vocabulary, if that counts for anything.
    Last edited by LeAlmightyPanda; 03-13-2019 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Didn't fully answer a question and felt one of my answers needed more details.

Updated time spent on Gold and bumping!

Updated time spent on gold, bumping, and added that I'm currently a secretary.