Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

<3

I had all plans to! And I hate I can't since I had so many people love to use this! But with the means of the command Dragon mentioned, and the website voxbox page there's not much I can do to best that

I'll gather as much info as I can and work towards updating it in the future possibly!
    Last edited by GenerationII; 11-04-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Sometimes, we don't need to ask questions. Just sit and listen; hear people tell their tales and comfort and advise them when they need it the most.

~GenII

Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_1991 View Post
    sorry to say this but i dont see a point to updating it we now have a command on the server its i think /help voxbox(number) and it will show what was in that voxbox now
    Oh i did not know that. but that command just got me to the help on what vox boxes are, so it cant be the right command
    Last edited by Legolastheking; 11-04-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    Don't Judge the Box by its cover

Ding Ding Ding! Is that an UPDATE?!

Updated for the months through November -- Robots 2018.

After some thought I decided it would be good to go ahead and give this a little dusting off! I still have some more work to do (I'm still gathering information from these past 2 months, so will update again shortly), but I'm getting there. ^.^ Hope this can help y'all out just a bit.
    Sometimes, we don't need to ask questions. Just sit and listen; hear people tell their tales and comfort and advise them when they need it the most.

~GenII

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this list Gen, it's been super useful!
    Don't complain about life giving you lemons unless you're willing to take charge and make lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by GenerationII View Post
    VoxBox series 53 --- December 2018 --- Fairies 2018 --and-- Dragons 2018
    Updated for the new release! This stuff is looking HOT! (or should I say cold?)

As I gather more information I will post it

~GenII

January 2019

Updated for the New Years! Welcome to 2019!! There's some new items listed, with much more yet to be added, keep a check on it as more becomes information available.

~GenII

Updates!

Updated for the month of February -- Myths of the East 2019

~GenII