View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Where have I been?

As you all know, I haven't been on the server or the forum page for around 2-4 months. I have been joining the server for a very short period of time then leaving for long hiatuses.
    Here's what I've been doing on in my life.
    Since I've been gone for a long time, I don't ever have the time to join the server, I was looking for places to work in my town, and I did before January. I work at my local Staple by a mall. I don't ever have time on the weekends to join and play the events that ...
    Tags: busy, hiatus, life, online, work Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vox Populi Hand Book Idea

Hello Everyone, this is FarCryWinner or as some people know me as Snow, Snowball, SnowballGaming or Snowy. i am in the works of making a complete handbook from simple commands, tricks, tips and more to advance stuff like making better armor, whats the best armor in the game and more, i will be posting everything on watpad since you can pick the chapter you want and then it be easy to tell what's going on though tabs then it is in a random spot. if you wish to help comment down below with a helpful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where's that Vox Spark?

Anyone else think back to the adventures we used to have on server and miss it? Running around the map, hanging out with friends, creating communities? What happened? We used to be a 100 person server and you'd be hard pressed to find a time when it was empty. Now we are a fraction of that.

My only question is what do we do about it?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mario Kart: Double Dash

Rather a playlist, this is just a video. I played all of the races in one sitting. Give it a watch, you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpNcE5pe0I8
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Luigi's Mansion

Today I finished what could be called my first "Ghostbusters" game: "Luigi's Mansion." It was a great game. Here is the playlist to my Let's Play. Who you gonna call? Luigi!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...FYM-zyyNzha0g5
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 844 1231151101501 ... LastLast